unlike other people, counting down the days till SPM, i am counting down the days until AFTER SPM! xD (just like Vincci, dont know who thought of it first xD)
38 more days to go =)
sounds far away but in reality, its just a mere month. come on and get it over with. =D
i will study my own style, my own way. =) i know, 13 days. but let me enjoy the last few days in high school, can?
i got a feeling! wuuhuu~ xD i got a feeling that this week's gonna be a good week! =]
3 more days till graduation! i will cherish ALL THE days, hours, minutes, SECONDS we have together. until the end of high school.
we'll never know the future but let's make a promise to be friends for a life time. =)
I ♥ My Friends.
I ♥ High School.
I ♥ the 5 years in Kwang Hua.
No comments:
Post a Comment